Sunday, May 17, 2009

for aim we what is Cute

Did I tell you about Jeffy? Jeffy is a bee/ hornet/wasp thing living in my window. You know, that gap of spaces between the screen and glass. I have no idea how it got in there but it's been buzzing around in there since Thursday or Friday. So yesterday I decided to name it Jeffy. I don't know why. It's like this bee thing is my pet. I don't know if it have anything to eat in there. And last night there was a thunder storm and it might have gotten soaked and died. I don't know. I wish I could somehow open the window and let it go outside where it should be but if I open the window it will probably sting me or something. So I don't know. It reminds me of when me and my cousin were at my Grandmother's a couple years ago and it was a rainy day and we found a dying butterfly. It was one of those kool yellow ones. I think they're called tiger swallows or something. We named it Alberto and used an empty bird feeder to keep it dry. But it died anyway and we actually buried it under the bushes.
Yesterday I went to the library and only got two books. I always read the back of the book for a summary and these days all the books sound the same. So I ended up just picking up two random books. I read one of them all the way through last night. It ended up being a romance. And the main character's boyfriend has the same name as this guy. It's complicated and I don't feel like explaining, so let's just say it reminded me of someone and made me sad. Which made me feel pathetic for being sad about it. ANYWAYS. I also went to Target yesterday! I got a new purple hoodie...from the girls section!!! Oh man!! All my old hoodies were like handmedowns from my brother or just gotten from the guys section cuz those hoodies are warmer. But now I have a girl hoodie and I'm hoping it's chilli outside so I can wear it. Haha...I'm weird. I also got three new notebooks. One of them is like a three section notebook. I'll be good for atleast a year or two!! Yay!! Haha.
One of my good friends that I haven't talked to in a really long time randomly told me on facebook "iloveyou" so I was like "iloveyoutoo" and they were like "good iwouldbesadifyoudidn't"
It's good to feel loved every now and then I guess.
Somedays you just need a hug. Yesterday was like that for me. I ended up ok.
Last night I stayed up really late. Well, not that late I guess. But for me it seemed late. I was not in a great mood and I was being paranoid over every little sound I heard so I slipped on my headphones and fell asleep listening to my ipod. I've only done this twice and both times I listened to cute is what we aim for. Cuz they have slower calmer songs like "Lyrical Lies" that make you sleepy but they also have faster louder songs like "There's a class for that" that block out the noises that make me paranoid and un able to sleep. So thank you cute is what we aim for.
Ugh. I want to talk to someone and tell them things but I haven't talked to them in a while and if I told them what I wanted to tell them they either wouldn't care or they'd laugh at me. UGHH
AnYwAyS...
Ummm...
I'm bored. I'ma go youtubing.
Byee.