Saturday, May 9, 2009

heroin


Is that how you spell it? Whatever. I'm listening to SILERSTEIN. And I know their song is "heroine" but too damn bad. This week I got "Rent" from the library. AMAZINGNESS. The guy that wrote The Perks of Being a Wallflower wrote the screen play so you just know it had to be great.
My school had an art show Thursday and Friday. I ended up going five times. I had two photography things in it. A portrait of my friend and a "photo collage" of this creepy old guy. (It's cut up old photos to recreate a different picture. The picture I picked at random out of the bag to recreate was a picture of some old news anchor guy but he looked kinda creepy. Haha) So yeah. My friend is in an art class and none of her art was in the show so I told her to tape one of her art pieces up on the wall. She didn't. Loser. Haha. Just kidding.
I was suppoed to go to a dance "showcase" last night like I mentioned on Mark Jubert's blog (I got to guest blog!) but my friend said she couldn't go and I tried calling my other friends but they didn't pick up so I just stayed home. Then this morning I found out that the friends I was trying to call did go so I should have gone with them. Oh well.
I got invited to a party for next Friday. Hey look at me, I'm starting to have a social life again. I've gone to other people's houses for the last couple of weekends. (But one time was really boring and I listened to my ipod the whole time) But now I've got a party to go to next Friday. YAY. But it's a birthday party, which means I need to buy a present and I suck at picking out gifts.
Tomorrow I'm going to my bestfriend/ cousin's confirmation party. Yay!
I have nothing else to say.
Laterzz.