Tuesday, May 12, 2009

here goes nothing

OhMyGoodness. I have only four never shout never songs on my ipod but I listen to them nonstop.
Haha. Christopher Drew is pretty awesome. Just saying.
So yesterday In gym some wannabe ghetto girl wouldn't open the door when my friend was locked out cuz she was too lazy to get up and open the door like a kind person. Instead she just yelled at my friend so my friend gave her the finger. In the locker room afterwards this girl was pissed and started cussing out my friend. It was so stupid and obnoxious. And something that really bothers me is that the girl that was all angry carries around this purse thing that says "Love and Peace." Really? Is it so loving to not open a door for someone? Is it so peacful to get in a stupid fight about it? It's very annoying.
ANYWAYS.
Today in gym class my teacher was in an angry mood and made s run two laps around the track. I just walked with my friend. We were slow as hell. Haha. By the time we were like one fourth through our second lap everyone else was done and had gone inside. Haha. I noticed that there was a lot of buttercuts so we started picking flowers. Haha. And just then you thought it couldn't get amazinger, we started skipping and singing. We finally did make it back inside and the teacher had everyone lined up against the wall. And had two captons. Me and my friend were the last to get picked. Haha. In gym we're the weirdly joyful happy people trying to brighten fourth period. Haha. Most people look at us like we're on something and they know we won't be paying mucha ttention to hand ball or whatever. They just can't handle our awesomeness. Haha. I miss the days of the force. GOOD TIMES.
I don't like it when people or angry.
I have really considered cutting my own freaking hair. I don't know why my hair is pissing me off so much these days. I don't mean I'm gunna do my brother's hair style. Haha. I'll cut bangs or something to make it not look the same. I'm so bored with it. I think I should talk to my brothers female friend that has kool hair about hair. Why does that sond amazingly girly and weird?
Hey, lets go talk about hair!!

Gag. This sounds stupid. I don't know what I want to do about my hair. I'll probably just leave it this way forever. Blahh.
I finished reading this book called Razzle. It was ok. I wanta go to Cape Cod...but its not like the characters are real.
There should be this magical place where characters from books/shows/movies are real. I'd go there a lot. Haha. I'm a book nerd.
I had a geometry quiz today. I am starting to wonder if I have ADD or something. I cannot pay attention at all in that class. I had a science quiz too. My friend let me cheat off her. I feel dumb, I should have studied. The things I didn't understand were probably really easy. Oh well. I don't like worrying about school. English on the other hand i like the easiest class ever to me. It's actually one of my favorite classes cuz it's so easy and I have a lot of friends in that class and the teacher isn't the type of teacher to take seriously.
In photography I did my dodge and burn. I was too lazy to cut out a paper thing to do it so I used my hands. I thing everything just turned out bad.
they did't turn out any better that the crappy originals. Blah.
Maybe that's my mood today: blah.