Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Arrogant boy love yourself so no one has too

Hey, I have a song in my head and that's what this post's title is from. If you know the song then give yourself a pat on the back! Good job!
Hah.
So I have some good news and some bad news.

BAD NEWS:
  • My friend that's in the hospital is in a coma. Which is really scary.
  • Child soldiers (Invisible Children came to my school)
  • Yesterday I learned that life really is unfair. (See first two bad news bullets)
GOOD NEWS:
  • The guy collecting donations for Invisible Children was hot. Haha. Me and my friend told him how we both almost cried. Then later when me and her were walking to english we were like "Dammit! Why didn't we ask for his number?" Haha.
I'm not in a list making mood anymore.
I'll talk about the Invisible Children assembly for a while. One of the things I think is kool about the organization is that it's not like adults came to tell us about it. It was teens and like 20 year olds. It's like kids here are helping kids there. I dunno, I think it's kool. I'm going to the A1 meeting on Monday.

You know what makes me laugh? Boys who push all there hair to one side of there face.I mean it looks kool on some of them. But notice how their heads tilt to the side all their hair is pushed to. Lol. Some of their heads are practically resting on their shoulders. Haha. I dunno. Randomness.

So yeahhh.
BYE