Sunday, September 27, 2009

Better weather

So here’s what I’m up to now: reading MLIA. I love it. My friend told me about it. I used to be into FML. But FML is sad sometimes. There’s ones like “Today my wife had a baby. She told me it wan’t mine. FML” I don’t want to read about someones misery. And if something happened that made me say “Fuck my life” I wouldn’t be rushing to the computer to post it on some website. But MLIA is funny. The people sound like they would be my best friends if I ever met them. Haha. Like I’ve gone through like five pages already trying o pick one out as my favorite but I read one. I like it. Decide it’s my favorite. Read the next one. Like it. Decide it’s my favorite. Haha.

So while I’m reading MLIA I’m listening to songs that used to play on the radio all the time but now they don’t. So I’ve listened to “1973” by James Blunt. On time that song came on while I was at Noodles Inc. What a great day. Now I’m listening to “Into the ocean” by Blue October. I remember one time me and my mom sang it in the car on our way to Target. Good times. My mom is going on a business trip today. She’s on her way to the airport right now. Last night she had this random talk with me about how it’s ok that I don’t know what I want to do when I grow up. Then she said it’s a shame the library didn’t want me because I would have been amazing at the job. (I applied for a job at the library doing this teen advisory thing where I’d read books and right reviews and stuff. It would have been perfect for me. But they sent me an email saying I wasn’t quite what they were looking for. Losers.)

Whoa. On Facebook there was an advertisement for Hanson and Hellogoodbye playing a show in my state. Holy crap I want to go! Haha. I didn’t know either of them were bands still. I thought Hanson got old and stopped being a band. And I thought hellogoodbye was taking a break cuz Jesse is in college or something. Man, how awesome would it be to go to college with Jesse? Haha.

Today feels like it’s gunna be one of those days where I really don’t do anything. But I’m fine with it. I’m actually in a good mood today. It rocks.

I am currently reading this book called “The Vast Fields of Ordinary” The main character is gay. Gay guys are so awesome. I wish I had a gay friend. Haha. It’s a good book. At first I kinda thought the main character was gunna be some loser but he’s actually pretty kool.

I took a shower this morning and now my hair is finally dry and my bangs are doing this flippy thing. Haha.

BYE :D