Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm on a boat

I was chilling on youtube.
Watching Boxxy.
Wow.
If only I could be as cool as her.
Hahaha.
JK.
I finished reading The Catcher in the Rye for english. It was better than most books they make us read in school but it wasn't like the best book I ever read or anything.
Today has been pretty blah. Why do my friends got sick and stay home so much? This is the first time this year that my friends have been sick leaving me all alone.
Last year it was like the second day of school. Hah. I was a even huger loser last year believe it or not. Before first period I would go to my english class and read. This was for like a month. Then I started wandering around looking for lower C hall with a fatass stoner bully. I hung out with him too much. Today on the bus he sprayed Axe everywhere so my freaking Armadillo shirt smells like an Axe overdose. Ughhh. Why can't he drop out already?
Yeah then I have some friends now, oh hey look at me.
Only they get sick and then I'm alone at lunch so I hang out with friends I barely talk to anymore. We played BS at lunch and I won.
I really did.
I should start talking like Holden. I really should.
LOL... JK.
(He says 'I really did/ I really should/ He really does/ ect. a lot)
But yeah.
Today we played with blocks in Child development. This nerd girl in my group kept saying "I feel like a second grader again!!". She said it a lot. A LOT. But I was nice so I smiled and was like "Yeah me too. I wish we got to do this in every class"
Be nice to nerds. That is a rule I live by. They might be your doctor or lawyer someday. Respect them now, fool.
Have you heard "Thug story"? That Taylor Swift song. Wow. I wanta be just like her when I grow up.
Only not really.
Ummmm.
On Facebook this guy I'm kinda sorta barley friends with sent me a flair thing saying "HUGGZ" it was an LOL cat or whatever. Haha. I was thinking before I got on the computer 'I could use a hug' and than bam he sent me this flair even though I only talked to him like twice. Maybe he can read my mind.... that would be really creepy. Haha.
I should really do my other homework.
So yeah.
BYE.