Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Make up your own title

Day two.
I am considering staying in Child development because really all we did today was little kid activities even though the little kids aren't even there yet. So that was kool. Haha.
I ate lunch with my friend that I couldn't find yesterday.
We were determining which kids were freshmen that walked by.
There really isn't much to say so I'm not sure why I'm blogging.
It's funny what random conversations you hear in the halls:
Do lumber jacks like pancakes?
What an interesting debate I heard...LOL.
In Spanish 2 we still haven't had to speak a word of Spanish yet. We did another getting to know each other activity and one of the things we had to share with the class is what our favorite food was. Like everyone but me and a few other kids said "Steak" or "Chicken" Not kool.
And this has nothing to do with anything but while I was in the shower I was just randomly thinking: how come if you are discribing a person and mention their race people are all like "That's racist". No it's not. Like compare racist-ism to sexist-ism. If you say a person is a girl it's not sexist. So why should mentioning a persons race be racist? I mean if you were like "They are dirty Mexican" or like "Their a nigger" then yeah, it's racist. But like if you are just describing someone "He's Spanish" or "She's Asian" How is that considered racist? So people should learn that a racist is someone who thinks their race is Superior to everyone else. Or whatever.
So yeah.
That's that.
Ummm...
Right now on farmville I basically just have an artichoke farm cuz that's all I'm growing besides random fruit trees. And in real life I hate artichokes. Haha.
So that's it for this post.
Peace.