Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why can't you just love me back?

"I'm all over you I'm not over you."
- "All over you" Spill Canvas
I love that song. I'm listening to it right now. It's such a lame song but I love it anyways. It's fun to make fun of. It's like it's just asking for you to sing along in a horribly whiny voice. I'm listening to it now by the way.
Haha.
Anyways.
In NSL I get bored in my little back corner and start coming up with the randomest ideas.
So today I made up a chorus to a song. I had words and a rhythm and everything. So I wrote the words and kept singing it in my head so now I know and remember how it's supposed to go.
The problem is I can't think of who to do the rest of the lyrics!
So the song is supposed to be sung by a girl. And basically it's about this girl and who she likes this guy from afar and she would do anything for him because she thinks he's perfect but as the song goes on you realize that he really isn't perfect and the girl was too blind to see it and then she feels ashamed for liking him as much as she did and she starts to hate him for not being the perfect guy she wanted him to be and because she got hurt. And I know I went it to start with some acoustic guitar and the girl singing, kinda folk-ish-ee I guess. Then as the song goes along the drums come in and a piano comes in or something so than in the end where she's angry at the boy the song is this big mean thing. I dunno. It's just an idea. I wanta finish the lyrics before I get my brother to come up with a kool guitar part.
So yeah.
Tomorrow is Friday.
This has felt like the longest week ever. And it's been a pretty shitty week too. But I'm actually understanding what's going on in Algebra 2. It's crazy. All these bad things are happening, but I understand how to graph piecewise functions. It's insane.
Hah.
So yeah.