Friday, September 4, 2009

yo blog world

I'm in an awkward convo on FB chat right now.
Don't you hate it when you're about to log off but then someone starts talking to you?
I was about to go take a shower when this kid I'm kinda friends with from the bus starts talking to me.
Yeah.
My friend told me to watch this video on youtube called Mutant Poodles.
It was ok.
I think I laughed more when she was telling me about it, not while I was watching it.
But it was kool. Me and her also drew amazing pictures of Chubaca, monkeys, Dora, Boots. LOL. :)
I took pictures of little kids in Rockville yesterday and saw Mme. Boichin dancing. Haha.
I'm making friends this year!! hah. Only not really. It's more like I'm hanging out with old friends more.
Now I'm talking shit about a kid that bullys me. I always laughed about those anti-bully talks they give at school or whatever, but I actually have had a bully since 4th grade. But I never gave a shit about what he has to say cuz he's a fat friendless pot head. Who is he to say shit about me?
So yeah.
I do miss not seeing my friends I made last year. Like I've seen some of them sometimes and say "hey" but it's not the same.
The guy I was talking to has to leave.
So I'ma sign off and take a shower and do homework and all that jazz.
I actually have like a lot of homework.
It's insane.
Ok.
BYE