Friday, September 11, 2009

Ijusthadmorerandomthoughts

Scooby dooby dooo, where are you?
I MISS SCOOBY DOO!!!
That was like the best show ever.
One time when I was little I remember my family stayed at a hotel and all I remember about the trip was watching a Scooby doo marathon. It was insanely amazing.
If me and the friends I hang out with before 1st period ever went trick or treating together we would have to be the Scooby doo gang just because one of my friends looks like Thelma (the chick with the glasses and orange sweater, you know, the smart one) My friend hate looking like Thelma, but if I looked like a cartoon character I would embrace it. But yeah.
I also remember back when I was younger, me and my brother would wake up at the 7am on Saturdays for the cartoons but the ones on we wanted to see didn't come on til * or something. I remember watching this show called TomTom. It was about these little cats and dogs that lived at a playground. I miss that show too even thought I remember like nothing about it.
I think I had more to say but I just don't remember what it was.
But talking about Scooby Doo makes me wanta go look it up on Youtube.
So BYEE.