Friday, September 11, 2009

third post of today

That's crazy.
Anyways.
I was just eating dinner with my parents. They are STILL talking about back to school night.
Apparently my mom emailed the principle about what she wanted to be done differently at back to school night and the principle agreed.
When my mom starts complaining you better leave the room because once she gets started there's no stopping her. Ask her what she thinks of the paint color that my cousin used to paint my grandmother's old bedroom. Oh man.
Anyways.
I'm on Mitchell Davis's twitter to see if he's live on BlogTV tonight. It would make more sense to just go to blogTV but that's not the point.
The point is, Mitchell took a picture of himself with like three sharpies stuffed in each gage hole. I think gages are weird. But whatever. Also on his twitter this other time there was this series of pictures of this girl. She got "livelavalive" tattooed on the inside of her bottom lip. That's lavahead to the extreme!
I was bored so I watched this montage video of people saying happy birthday to MD. Being Youtube famous must be really weird. All these random people acting like they know you and what not. I mean yeah, I like his vids and like his photos and go to his twitter when I'm bored. But I didn't make some lame video trying at just like him to send to him. I didn't even know 999 was his birthday. Or that's 20 years old now. He's old. Two decades man.
But yeah. I hope Shane Dawson has a lot of creepy stalkers on Youtube. Because I don't really like him for whatever reason.