Monday, September 28, 2009

Brand new eyes

Guess who got Paramore’s new CD a day before it’s supposed to come out?!?!!!

That’s right. I got Brand new eyes today!!! I’m so happy. Paramore is one of my favorite bands and I got to listen to their new CD before a lot of other Paramore fans. :D

So how did I get the CD a day early? Well, I went to this CD store called CDepot and passed the section where the Paramore CDs are and was curious to see if they somehow already had it. They did!! So yeah. It made my day. I posted a status on facebook about it to make everyone jealous. Haha. I have no life.

The CD is pretty good if you are wondering. It’s different from their other CDs. Or atleast I think so. I don’t think it will be as big as Riot. But I still like it. I usually end up loving the CDs other people hate. Like that Kelly Clarkson ablum called My December that people said ruined her career or whatever. That is like my favorite album from her. Haha. So yeah. I also didn’t hate Red Jumpsuits Loney road CD. I’ll admit that Don’t you fake it was way better. But I do actually listen to Lonely road still.

(: