Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Saltwater Room

"The Saltwater Room" by Owl City is amazing.
I love it.
Go listen to it now.
I was also listening to RUN DMC. I've only heard like two of their songs but so far my favorite is "It's Tricky" Haha.
Anyways.
I just finished my NSL homework!! Wooo!!
I know I need an article about somethign for a biology homework but I forgot what it has to be about or what we have to do the project on or whatever. So it sucks big time.
Also in photo 2 I need to take more pics.
Then this next school week is only 4 days long and one of those days is to develope film then I NEED to get in the dark room all the other days cuz I've been drawing pictures of Ninja Turtles instead or racing to get into the dark room.
I should probably go after school or something.
Last night I watched Galaxy Quest with my parents. Or whatever it's called. I think I'd seen it before but whatever. Justin Long was in it!!
Justin Long is probably one of my favorite actors. Everyone has probably seen a movie with him in it. He's always like the geek in movies. He's the Mac in those "I'm a Mac" "And I'm a PC" commercials. He was in Accepted (Me and my friends LOVE that movie. Lol), he was in Dodgeball, he was in Live free, die hard, and other random things. Geeky actors are amazing. Haha.
So yeah.
This morning I applied for the job thingy working for the library's teen site. What I'd be doing is writing movie reviews and book reviews and geeky stuff I already like to do, only this time it would get me SSL hours. I actually kinda want to be accepted cuz it would give me something new to do. And I only have like 20 SSL hours and I need freaking 75 to graduate.
At the library this week I got three books I've already read because I wanted to reread them.
Chloe Doe- its a pretty sad book. The girls best friend was her big sister and their mom gets married to some loser in Vegas and the guy ends up killing the main charcter's sister. So it's pretty sad. And I totally just spoiled that book for you.
Echo- I don't remember what happens. I just remember it's this kid thats pretty much gone crazy and he's reliving this one day over and over again in his mind.
The astonishing adventures of nerd boy and goth girl- or something like that. It's about this kid that's a comic book geek and he has no friends til he meets this weird goth girl.
So yeah. Then I got the Tim Burton's version of Sweeney Todd and that Molly Ringwald movie Pretty in Pink. I had this dream last night where me, my brother and my dad went on a road trip to this mountain with a waterfall but it was like a 20 mile hike to the water fall and this was in like the middle of nowhere and we decided the water fall wouldn't be worth a 20 mile hike up a mountain so we were in the middle of nowhere with no place to sleep. Then some how we found a grocery store and Molly Ringwald was there and we told her about our situation and she let her stay with her at her parents house. And she was getting married the next day or something. So me and my brother went exploring in her house and found these weird random empty rooms and rooms full of weird things. So yeah. LOL.
I have lots of money in famville cuz I harvested a bunch of artichokes. Now I'm growing soybeans to harvest tomorrow.
Tomorrow there is a party at my Grandmother's old house with my cousins and Aunt that lives in Ireland. So that'll be fun. ^_^
So yeah.
Bye.