Friday, September 11, 2009

Hoodie Ninja

I have hoodie ninja stuck in my head. Haha.
So I was just on Youtube watching something and there was this related video called Korean romantic story or something like that. And I was bored and said "why not?" and watched it. The dude reminded me of an old friend of mine even though he's Vietnamese, not Korean. Basically it's this guy and girl that sit next to each other in class. And apparently they can beat your ass with a stick if you screw up in school because the girl always forgot to bring her textbook so the boy would give her his and he'd have to go to the front of the room where the teacher hit his ass with a stick. Then the guy and the girl start falling for each other or whatever. Then these gangster Korean guys beat up the guy like 3 different times. The girl gets taken away. She gets beat up. The guy sees her with the gangster guys getting beat up so he fights them. In the end they are alone together and both covered in scars and their smiling at each other. It was a weird video. Maybe if I understood Korean it would make more sense. Does love really involve getting beat up a lot? And I don't know what this has to do with anything other then the fact it's something I did in the last 5 minutes.
September 9th was Mitchell Davis's birthday. I hope a lot of people sent him his "Happy Birthday" video.
Today is my friend Megan's birthday.
OK.
So sad news: So this morning I got the news that my friend Brenda is in the hospital. A vein in her head popped. I don't really know anything other than that. But veins in your head aren't suppost to pop so I'm really hoping she's ok.
On the bus I couldn't stop thinking about her. And it was a rainy day. And it was a hoodie day*. And I was listening to Owl City and Jack's Mannequin and I don't know if that made me feel better or worse. But yeah. I hate writing about things that make me sad, because then I will get sadder, which is not fun. So changing the subject:
When I got home I watched Sweeney Todd. The one with Johnny Depp. It was interesting. The blood looked really fake. But the dude that liked Sweeney's daughter was BEAUTIFUL!! Haha. He reminded me of the lead singer of The Academy is... it was probably the hair.
Summer reading speeches were today. I was totally unprepared so I'm glad I wasn't forced to go today. The best speech was probably that random kid that sits next to me. I think his name is Thomas. But his speech made me laugh. So it was good. Mark's was good too. Because it was about Evasions. Which he still has even though he claims he doesn't. If Scott had it I would have reread it by now. Anyways. The row next to me had amazing summer reading books. Meghan with her witches and wizards book about Wicked witch of the west's untold story or whatever, Thomas with his book about saving America by killing people or whatever it was, and Mark talking about dumpstering and the whole class being like "Eww". Haha. Then there was that random kid that had this book about like evrything. His speech involved witches and all sorts of crazy things. Haha. I'm gunna write my speech about Last Exit to Normal. It's kinda obvious that Ben is the protagonist. He saved Billy. AND his girlfriend's uncle. So yeah.
In the middle of NSL yesterday I got this idea to make a movie. Based on the book Echo. Just because it's an interesting story and it doesn't seem like it would be too hard. But people love to point this out to me, I have no friends. So if I was to make a video, I would need actors. I also think it would be awesome to make a video to go along with mc chris's "Resse" because it's awesome. And I love Resse's. Chocolate+ peanut butter= PERFECTION. So yeah.
Um.
Um.
I think this blog is quite done.
OHHH.
The * thinger. Ok so let me explain to you hoodie days. Hoodie's are amazingly awesome pieces of clothing that I wear when I'm a.)cold b.) don't know what to wear c.) being lazy d.) feeling depressed OR e.) just feel like wearing a hoodie. Basically like everyday in winter is a hoodie day of some sort. Today was pretty much f.) all of the above. So yeah. It's weird. I can be in the shittiest of shitty moods but I'll act completely normal and no one really knows. And I can blog and seem totally normal. Well I'm not super depressed right now. I'm just really tired and hungry and lazy feeling.
ANYWAYS.
Let's all hope that my bff Brenda Gomazing gets better!!
Peace.