Monday, September 28, 2009

hai

Happy birthday to my three friends Paula, Brenda and Kathy!! I hope Brenda gets out of the hospital soon too cuz she’s amazing and I miss her!

Yesterday I was in a good mood so I went outside to hang out in my backyard. I was gunna swing and climb around in the tree but it rained earlier so everything was wet. So I ended up just sitting on the platform thing on the swing set and wrote in my journal. My brother came out and we threw the football around but I’m pretty bad at throwing and catching footballs. So that only lasted like two minutes. Haha.

I started working on a new story yesterday. I’ve only written a couple pages so far.

I finished reading The vast fields of ordinary. I liked it but it’s not my new favorite book or anything.

So now I am reading a book called Runaway. I read a while ago and liked it so I’m reading it again.

ALSO yesterday I wrote two poems. Here’s the random one. It’s called “Random things I love” It’s acrostic.

Stars that glow on my ceiling

The Saltwater room

Optimism in Owl City

New found glory in never shouting never

Eating only vegetarian food

Realizing the amazing things in life that are right under my nose

Blinking one hundred eighty two times in box cars with boys who like girls and breathing like Carolina

Apple cider in October

Lemuria and lava that lives.

Largo my amazing dalmation

That’s right. It says stoner ball down the side. If you don’t know, a stoner ball is a bouncy ball filled with water and glitter.According to my cousin, stoner kids at his school love to play with them. When my cousins went on vacation they saw a huge stoner ball at the store and bought it for me. It’s like the koolest thing. And whenever I see it I think of how awesome my cousins are. Haha. And the things in the poem sound funny. Especially B. I didn’t want it to just say Blink 182, Box car racer, Boys like girls and Breathe Carolina. So I made it sound weird instead. :)

So yeah. It’s Monday. Three day weekend. Woooo. Paramore’s new CD Brand new eyes comes out tomorrow and I am super cised.

Havanada.