Sunday, September 6, 2009

Foolest one with a smile

That's a quote from a Kelly Clarkson song. Haha. I just thought you should know that. And that song was stuck in my head on my first day of Freshmen year.
...I remember the randomest things.
Anyways.
So yesterday I watched Pretty in Pink.
MOLLY RINGWALD'S CHARACTER TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE ENDED UP WITH DUCKIE!!
Duckie was so much better than whatshisface, the rich guy.
I was watching the extra features and John Hughes originally wrote it that Andy did end up with Duckie but they changed it cuz they thought girls would want to see Molly Ringwald kiss the "cute guy" instead of Duckie. And they thought it would be saying that poor people only belong with poor people. And they didn't think Molly Ringwald and Jon Cryer had good chemistry. But whatever. It would have been better if she ended up with Duckie. I like the scene where he's dancing in the record shop. Haha. And when he attacks the blonde rich guy that nobody likes.
So yeah.
I was watching Secret life on youtube cuz I have no life. It's so dramatic it makes me laugh. And why is Amy so annoying now? Whatever. They kept Moose the dog, that's all that matters.
Ummm.
Mitchell Davis has been on Poptub. I don't really like it. I miss the old videos of him being random in his room. And adventures with Kyle. The good old days when he didn't seem like he was famous on youtube. He just seemed like a normal guy posting random things on youtube.
Oh well. Lavaheads have been saying he goes out with Jena, the girl in the dart gun video. AKA Otter. But no lavaheads are sure. Lol...lavaheads. We have a name now. Anyways on Poptub he showed a video of two otters holding paws. Coincidence? Hmm.
Anyways.
I'm going to hang out with my cousins today!!!
Yipee.
>_<>.<